The Referral Report Email is a summary of all outstanding and recently updated leads that have been referred to a specific referral firm from your firm.
The referral report email frequency, subject, recipients, and more can be changed by any Admin user. Select Manage > Settings in the lefthand menu and click the Referrals tab to view the options.
The email may be sent as often as you choose by selecting one of the following options from the Referral Summary Email Frequency field:
- Every 7 days
- Every 14 days
- Every 30 days
- Every 60 days
- Every 90 days
Note: This email will be sent only during business days and within your firm's business hours (local time).
To CC additional email addresses on referral report emails, add the desired addresses to the Referral Summary CC field, separating each address with a semicolon.
The referral report email will provide a summary with several overall stats, followed by lists of your leads, divided by status.
The information in the summary includes the following:
- Referred In the Past 30 Days: number of leads referred from your firm to the referral firm in the past 30 days
- Settled / Closed In The Past 30 Days: number of leads (from your firm) the referral firm has Settled / Closed in the past 30 days
- Pending Review: number of leads the referral firm has not yet updated the status for
- Reviewing: number of leads the referral firm is currently reviewing
- Signed Up - Number of leads the referral firm has signed up
- Declined - Number of leads the referral firm has declined
The summary will be followed by a list of leads for the Pending Review, Reviewing, Signed Up, and Declined statuses. Your referral partner may click the names of any leads listed here to be taken to their referral dashboard, where they can update their status and notes.