When an SMS Text or Email is sent from Lead Docket, you are able to see the status of the message.
You may see these statuses by going to the Messages tab on a specific lead and then mouse-over the sent message to see its status.
Message statuses defined:
- Initial Statuses
- Queued - The message is queued to be sent
- Accepted – The phone system has accepted your request
- Processing Request Statuses
- Sending – The phone system has started the process of dispatching your message to the nearest upstream carrier
- Sent - The upstream carrier has accepted the message request
- Message Delivery Statuses
- Delivered - Confirmation of message delivery has been received from the upstream carrier
- Undelivered – Lead Docket has received a delivery receipt indicating that the message was not delivered
- Failed - The message could not be sent
- Processed - The message was received and is prepared for delivery
- Dropped – The message has been dropped and no further delivery attempt will be made
- Deferred - When a message cannot immediately be delivered, but it hasn’t been completely rejected, the deferred event fires. Lead Docket will continue to try for 72 hours to deliver a deferred message
- Bounce – The message will not deliver. Bounces often are caused by outdated or incorrectly entered email addresses
- Delivered – The message has been accepted at the receiving server. This event does not guarantee that the email was placed in the recipient’s inbox
- Open – The message has be opened. Image viewing in the recipient’s email client must be turned on for this to work properly
- Click - The recipient clicked a link in your message
- Spam Report – The recipient reported the message as spam
At any time, you may click the status of the message to see the complete history of statuses for a given message.