This article discusses how to edit user roles and permissions in Lead Docket. Only Admins can edit roles and permissions.
Roles and Permissions
Permissions are defined in the following list:
- Administrator: Full access to Lead Docket. Can edit / manage users and financials
- Expenses: Access to enter marketing expenses
- Reports: Access to see general lead reports only (no financial reports)
- Financial Reports: Access to all financial reports
- Settlements: Access to all settlements
- Import: Access to all import functions such as contacts, leads, and expenses
- Referral Sources: Access to manage referral firms
- Document Templates: Access to edit / manage all document templates
- Lead Sources: Access to manage lead sources
- Message Templates: Access to edit / manage all message templates
- Task Templates: Access to edit / manage all task templates
- Integrations: Access to manage all integrations and phone numbers
- Case Types: Access to manage all case types
- Custom Fields: Access to manage all custom fields in intake questionnaire
- Mailing List Rules: Access to manage mailing list rules
How to Assign
In Lead Docket’s left side menu, select Manage and then select Users from the dropdown menu. In the Users section, you will see a list of all users. Click Edit to the left of the user whose roles or permissions you’d like to change.
In the open Edit User section, scroll down to the Roles and Permissions sections. Here, you can select or deselect roles and permissions for the selected user. Users can have multiple roles and permissions.
Click Save to save the change for the user.