Step 1 - Click the Users button under the Manage tab in the left navigation menus
**Only Administrators can add and remove users
Step 2 - To add a new user, click the blue "Add New" button in the top right
Step 3 - Begin filling out the Add User form with the following information about the user you wish to add:
- First Name, Last Name, Email
- Username (Usually the beginning of the email address)
- Password (Auto fills a random password - the user may change this later)
- Phone Number
- Default Office (Office the user is associated with - if you have multiple offices)
- Case Tracker Code (Code associated with the user in your firm's case management system)
- Email Calendar Invites To (Who the calendar invites for this user go to, whether it's the user, a paralegal, or a group of employees)
Step 4 - Check the box next to "Active?" if you want the user to be able to be associated with leads and receive emails through Lead Docket.
Step 5 - Check the box next to "Licensed" if you want the user to be able to login to Lead Docket and manage leads
(Note: The number of licensed users is how your firm is billed for Lead Docket's services)
Step 6 - Check the box next to each role associated with the user (see image below)
Step 7 - Check the box next to each permissions granted to the user.
Administrator - access to everything.
See image below for each of the permissions and what the user can access:
Step 8 - Check the box next to "Confirmation email?" if you want the user to receive an email with their login information and other user information.
Be sure to click the Create button to save the user.