In Manage > Settings > Options, Lead Docket Admins can enable and disable certain feature flags for their organization.
In the left side menu, click Manage and select Settings from the dropdown. In the settings menu bar, select Options.
Admins can enable and disable the following feature flags for their organization. Click a blank checkbox to enable a flag, or click a filled checkbox to disable a flag. When you’ve finished making the desired changes, be sure to click Save at the bottom.
- Enable contact timezone: Displays the Client Time Zone dropdown when adding leads and contacts, and allows you to edit that time zone when editing contact information
- Enable county field on lead contact: Displays the County field when adding leads and contacts, and when editing contact information
- Hide ‘deceased’ question on contact: Removes the Deceased dropdown when adding leads and contacts, and when editing contact information
- Hide ‘Incident Date’ question: Removes the Incident Date field from the Add Lead form
- Require reason on disregard opportunity: Requires users to enter a reason for disregarding an opportunity
- Show marketing source on intake dashboard: Displays the Source column for leads on the Intake Dashboard, which shows each lead’s marketing source
- Show panel for leads in ‘Hold’ status on intake dashboard: Displays leads with the “Hold” status on the Intake Dashboard
- Show panel for leads in 'Referred/Pending Review' status on intake dashboard: Displays leads with the “Referred/Pending Review” status on the Intake Dashboard
- Show panel for leads in 'Referred/Reviewing' status on intake dashboard: Displays leads with the “Referred/Reviewing” status on the Intake Dashboard
- Add list of files with links to tasks email: Adds a linked list of a lead’s files to task reminder emails
- Enable estimated case value: Adds a Value tab to “Signed Up” and “Closed” leads, where users can enter the expected settlement amount, date, and fee percentage for a lead
- Enable searchable dropdown list for referrals: While changing a lead’s status to “Referred”, displays a searchable dropdown list when selecting a referral firm
- Set ‘Entered in case tracker’ as false on lead import: Sets the “Entered in case tracker” flag to false for imported leads, making imported leads eligible for import to an organization’s case management system
- Set severity level to 3 by default: Sets the Severity Level dropdown to “3: Possible Case” by default on the Add Lead form
- Play sound when a new opportunity is created or message received: Plays a notification sound for each new opportunity and message
- Popup notification when a new opportunity is created or message received: Displays a popup notification in the top right corner for each new opportunity and message