Step 1 - Click Case Types under the Manage section in the left navigation menus.
Step 2 - Click the blue "Add New" button in the top right.
Step 3 - Fill out the following information about the Case Type you want to add
- Case Type - Name of the type of case / practice area
- Case Type Short - Short hand or abbreviation of the type of case
- Case Tracker Code - Enter the code for the case type from your case management system (optional)
- Case Type Icon - A small icon related to the case type. Click the "Browse" button next to the input field
- Color - A random color will automatically be selected. You may choose your own color by clicking the colored square to the right of the input field, or by typing the color code.
- Mass Tort - Yes/No selection. Select yes if this case type is a Mass Tort
Step 4 - Save