Step 1 - Download Needles Export from Lead Docket
- You can download lead exports one at a time from individual leads or all unprocessed leads at once from the "Pending Needles" screen.
- Choosing "Download and Mark Processed" will flag all unprocessed leads as Processed which will remove them from the Pending Needles screen so you don't download them a second time. The download file is a standard CSV (comma separated values) file.
- Take note of where the file downloaded. On Windows, this will typically be the "Downloads" folder.
Step 2 - Choose Import Intake From a File in Needles
Step 3 - Mapping Lead Docket field to Needles Fields
- This step is required the first time you import a Lead Docket file. The settings will be saved making future imports very simple
- Browse for the Lead Docket export file from step #1
- Map each field as shown below
- Be sure to check "Check here if import file contains column headers"
Step 4 - Save Mapping
- Choose "Save" below the Format Setup section
- Name the format "Lead Docket"
Step 5 - Create Intake
- Browse for the Lead Docket export file
- Choose "Create Intake"
- Choose "Yes" at the prompt
- Note that Lead Docket export file will be renamed with an "imported-" prefix.
Step 6 - View Intake Sheets
- Proceed to create cases in Needles using the View Intake Sheets function
Please sign in to leave a comment.