There are many different ways for Opportunities to come into Lead Docket. Some common opportunity sources include Web Chats, Web Forms, and After Hours Call Services.
This guide will explain how to set up these integrations.
Any information gathered from a third party source may be attached to the contact of the person providing their information (the opportunity). This information can be entered in the case summary field, notes field, or in any specific default field or custom field.
How to set up the Integration:
Step 1 - Go to Manage > Integrations in Lead Docket
Step 2 - Click the Add New button in the top right and select the type of integration from the drop-down list
Step 3 - Name the Integration you are adding by typing an Opportunity Name
Step 4 - Click the Save button
Step 5 - Find your newly generated Integration from the list of Integrations. Click the Edit button next to it
Step 6 - Make sure the Integration is Enabled and "Yes" is selected under Add debug information to notes
Step 7 - Scroll down to the Form Fields section. This section is where you add all fields the third party service will be collecting.
- For example: If your website form has the fields of: "First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Details", you would add those fields (pictured below)
- When you add a new Form Field, you select what Field Type you want the information to map to. This selected Lead Docket field will be filled in with the information entered in the form.
- Under Accept Data, select whether or not you want the information collected by the third party service to be entered or if you want a preset value entered.
- Enter the Field Name (Use underscore instead of space) First Name = "First_Name"
- Is required? - select whether or not this field is a required field
- Directions (optional) - Enter directions for completing the field
- DisplayOrder - What order the field is, compared to the other fields
- No - Use a preset value
- Type the default value under Default Value
Note: You should set Default Values for things such as Contact Source and Marketing Source and sometimes Case Type if the form is specific for a practice area.
Step 8 - Once all Form Fields are set up, click the Save button
Step 9 - You may find the endpoint for the integration by clicking the word Link on the integration in the List of Integrations, and copy & pasting the URL.
-You may use this endpoint for yourself if you are mapping the fields or send it to the third party service who needs to map their fields.
Note: If you are sending the endpoint to a third party service to finish setting up, make sure you also copy and paste the list of Definitions that you may find by clicking the word "Definitions" on integration in the List of Integrations.