Users who collect information via an Unbounce web form can integrate their Unbounce pages with Lead Docket. When this integration is set up, Unbounce web form submissions will appear as opportunities in Lead Docket. Learn more about integrating opportunity sources.
You can also contact Lead Docket support to set up this integration on your behalf. Learn how to set up integrations with Lead Docket’s assistance.
Follow these steps to integrate an existing Unbounce landing page with Lead Docket:
- Create the integration in Lead Docket. In Lead Docket’s left-hand menu, select Manage, then Integrations. In the top right-hand corner, click Add New and select Web Form.
Fill out the information as desired. When finished, click Save.
- Edit the integration’s form fields. Scroll down to the Form Fields section and edit the fields to match the information you will be collecting in the Unbounce landing page. Learn more about editing form fields. When finished, click Save again to return to the Integrations page.
- Retrieve the endpoint URL. On the Integrations page, locate the integration you just created. To the right of that integration, select Definitions.
In the Definitions page, locate the integration’s endpoint URL. Copy that URL to your clipboard.
- Add a webhook in Unbounce. In your Unbounce account, select the desired landing page. Select the Integrations tab, then select the Webhooks tab. On the right-hand side, select +Add Webhook.
- Insert the endpoint URL into the webhook. Paste the copied endpoint URL under Choose a URL to POST form data to. Then, add "Json'' after "Form" in the URL, and add "?fieldname=data.json" at the end of the URL. For example, the endpoint URL https://lydiacloud.leaddocket.com/Opportunities/Form/2 should read as follows: https://lydiacloud.leaddocket.com/Opportunities/FormJson/2?fieldname=data.json. When finished, click Save Changes.
- Test the integration. Submit a test form on your landing page and look for the information in the Opportunities section of your Intake Dashboard. Click on the test opportunity and make sure all of the necessary fields are correct. If the information is not correct, contact Lead Docket support for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.