Step 1 - Log in to your account at www.calltrackingmetrics.com
Step 2 - Click Settings at the top right
Step 3 - Click Account Settings on the left
Step 4 - Click API Integration on the left and you will see "Access Key" and "Secret Key"
Step 5 - In Lead Docket, go to Manage > Settings and scroll down to the bottom where you see the "CallTrackingMetrics Account" section.
- Copy the Access Key from CallTrackingMetrics and paste it in the Access Key input in Lead Docket
- Click "Show secret key" in CallTrackingMetrics to view the Secret Key, and then copy and paste it into the Secret Key input in Lead Docket
- Click Save
Step 6 - Click Settings again at the top right in CallTrackingMetrics
Step 7 - Click Integrations on the left under Account Management
Step 8 - Scroll down to Webhooks and click the Settings button
Step 9 - Click the New Webhook button in the top right
Step 10 - Create a Name for this Webhook. Something like "Start Call" will work. Under Trigger, select "At the beginning of call"
Step 11 - In Lead Docket, go to Manage > Phone Numbers
- Click the Other Options drop-down button at the top right
- Click Add CallTrackingMetrics
- Copy the link in the blue box at the top that follows "Set the 'at beginning of call' web hook to:' " and paste it in the Callback URL input in the Connection section in CallTrackingMetrics
Step 12 - Click any Save Changes button in CallTrackingMetrics
Step 13 - Repeat steps 6-12 EXCEPT do the following:
- Name the new Webhook something like "Call End"
- Select "Once all information about the activity is caputred" as the Trigger
- Copy the URL from Lead Docket (Step 11 - The URL that has the Black line over it) for the call end Webhook and paste it into the Callback URL input in CallTrackingMetrics
- Save Changes
Step 14 - Add CallTrackingMetrics to Lead Docket
- Go back to Lead Docket where you copied the URLs from (CallTrackingMetrics Number List)
- Select the number(s) you want to use for this Webhook by checking the box(es) next to the listed number(s)
- Select a Case Type, Marketing Source, Contact Source, and/or Office you want to associate with this Webhook (optional) -
- NOTE: The selected information will be automatically populated when a lead is created with a phone number that has called the CallTrackingMetrics number
- Click Save Changes
Step 15 - Test your Webhook
- Call any of the CallTrackingMetrics phone numbers you may have selected in Step 14
- Hold the line for about 30 seconds
- Click the Add New Lead button and type in the phone number you called from in the Mobile Phone input. The source should instantly appear as CallTrackingMetrics, if successful.
Please sign in to leave a comment.