Step 1 - Log in to your account at www.calltrackingmetrics.com
Step 2 - Click Settings at the top right
Step 3 - Click Account Settings on the left
Step 4 - Click API Integration on the left and you will see "Access Key" and "Secret Key"
Step 5 - In Lead Docket, go to Manage > Settings and scroll down to the bottom where you see the "CallTrackingMetrics Account" section.
- Copy the Access Key from CallTrackingMetrics and paste it in the Access Key input in Lead Docket
- Click "Show secret key" in CallTrackingMetrics to view the Secret Key, and then copy and paste it into the Secret Key input in Lead Docket
- Click Save
Step 6 - Click Settings again at the top right in CallTrackingMetrics
Step 7 - Click Integrations on the left under Account Management
Step 8 - Scroll down to Webhooks and click the Settings button
Step 9 - Click the New Webhook button in the top right
Step 10 - Create a Name for this Webhook. Something like "Start Call" will work. Under Trigger, select "At the beginning of call"
Step 11 - In Lead Docket, go to Manage > Phone Numbers
- Click the Other Options drop-down button at the top right
- Click Add CallTrackingMetrics
- Copy the link in the blue box at the top that follows "Set the 'at beginning of call' web hook to:' " and paste it in the Callback URL input in the Connection section in CallTrackingMetrics
Step 12 - Click any Save Changes button in CallTrackingMetrics
Step 13 - Repeat steps 6-12 EXCEPT do the following:
- Name the new Webhook something like "Call End"
- Select "Once all information about the activity is caputred" as the Trigger
- Copy the URL from Lead Docket (Step 11 - The URL that has the Black line over it) for the call end Webhook and paste it into the Callback URL input in CallTrackingMetrics
- Save Changes
Step 14 - Add CallTrackingMetrics to Lead Docket
- Go back to Lead Docket where you copied the URLs from (CallTrackingMetrics Number List)
- Select the number(s) you want to use for this Webhook by checking the box(es) next to the listed number(s)
- Select a Case Type, Marketing Source, Contact Source, and/or Office you want to associate with this Webhook (optional) -
- NOTE: The selected information will be automatically populated when a lead is created with a phone number that has called the CallTrackingMetrics number
- Click Save Changes
Step 15 - Test your Webhook
- Call any of the CallTrackingMetrics phone numbers you may have selected in Step 14
- Hold the line for about 30 seconds
- Click the Add New Lead button and type in the phone number you called from in the Mobile Phone input. The source should instantly appear as CallTrackingMetrics, if successful.