In the Leads section of Reports, you can see a breakdown of your leads under the By Entry Source report.
In this article, we will discuss the features of the Leads by Entry Source report.
When opening the Leads By Entry Source report, you will see a bar graph that breaks down the amounts of Leads and what entry source they were entered into the system as.
You can change the view of the graph by selecting any of the four boxes at the bottom of the graph. The different viewing options in Lead Docket are:
- Vertical Bar Graph
- Horizontal Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
At the bottom of the report, you can see a full list of Entry Sources for the time frame you choose. From here you can filter sort by a specific criteria by clicking a column heading. You may also filter down based on any keyword by typing in the filter box.
At the top right corner of the report, you can sort this graph by Views. Sorting by Views will allow you to sort the data by a given time range.
You can also view details of a specific source by simply clicking the colored bar of the source you wish to view.
For example, clicking the Web Chat bar will take you to a list of all Associated Leads.
You can view more details about the specific Contact Source by clicking the "View Full Report" button at the bottom of the screen. (See screenshot above)
In this section, you can further sort the search criteria by configuring the following:
- Lead Status - Filter by lead status
- Lead Sub-status - Filter by lead sub-status
- Office - Filter by office, if your firm has multiple offices
- Case Type - Filter by case type (practice area)
- Date Field - Filter by the date the lead has been updated (i.e. Intake Date, Chase Date, Appointment Date, Rejected Date, Case Closed Date, etc.)
- Begin and End Date - The time frame for the selected Date Field
- Marketing Source - Filter by marketing source
- Contact Source - Filter by contact source
- Opportunity Source - Filter by opportunity source (Opportunities from Web Chat, Web Form, Call Service, Referral Form, etc.)
- Attorney - Filter by the assigned Attorney
- Intake - Filter by the assigned Intake person
- Creator - Filter by who created the lead
- Investigator - Filter by the assigned Investigator
- Paralegal - Filter by the assigned Paralegal
OR you can view the entire list of the report you generated by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. From here you can filter sort by a specific criteria by clicking a column heading. You may also filter down based on any keyword by typing in the filter box. Clicking the Excel button will export the list into a spreadsheet.