In the Statistics section of Reports, you can see a breakdown of your which personnel in your firm and how many Leads they created in the Lead Creator report .
In this article, we will discuss the features of the Lead Creator report.
When you open the Lead Creator report, you will see a list of your personnel who have created Leads within Lead Docket.
From here you can filter sort by a specific criteria by clicking a column heading. You may also filter down based on any keyword by typing in the filter box. Clicking the Excel button will export the list into a spreadsheet.
To further sort this data, click the View Full Report button at the bottom of the screen.
In this section, you can further sort the search criteria by configuring the following:
- Lead Status - Filter by lead status
- Lead Sub-status - Filter by lead sub-status
- Office - Filter by office, if your firm has multiple offices
- Case Type - Filter by case type (practice area)
- Date Field - Filter by the date the lead has been updated (i.e. Intake Date, Chase Date, Appointment Date, Rejected Date, Case Closed Date, etc.)
- Begin and End Date - The time frame for the selected Date Field
- Marketing Source - Filter by marketing source
- Contact Source - Filter by contact source
- Opportunity Source - Filter by opportunity source (Opportunities from Web Chat, Web Form, Call Service, Referral Form, etc.)
- Attorney - Filter by the assigned Attorney
- Intake - Filter by the assigned Intake person
- Creator - Filter by who created the lead
- Investigator - Filter by the assigned Investigator
- Paralegal - Filter by the assigned Paralegal
OR you can view the entire list of the report you generated by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. From here you can filter sort by a specific criteria by clicking a column heading. You may also filter down based on any keyword by typing in the filter box. Clicking the Excel button will export the list into a spreadsheet. You can view the lead by clicking the View button to the left of the lead.