In the Statistics section of Reports, you can see a breakdown of your Average Duration of time all Case Types were open in the Average Case Duration report.
In this article, we will discuss the features of the Average Case Duration report.
When opening the Average Case Duration report, you will see a bar graph that breaks down the average time a case was opened to the time it was closed.
You can change the view of the graph by selecting any of the four boxes at the bottom of the graph. The different viewing options in Lead Docket are:
- Vertical Bar Graph
- Horizontal Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
At the bottom of the report, you can see a full list of the Case Types, Number of Cases, and the Average Duration of that specific Case Type. You can sort these by clicking any of the arrows to the right of the section you wish to sort.
From here you can filter sort by a specific criteria by clicking a column heading. You may also filter down based on any keyword by typing in the filter box. Clicking the Excel button will export the list into a spreadsheet.
At the top right hand side of the screen, there are two ways to further sort this screen. You can sort by Offices or by Views.
Sorting by office will sort all revenue by source, by the specific office you choose, or by all offices.
Sorting by views will allow you to sort the data by a given time range.
You can also view details of a specific case type by simply clicking the colored bar of the case type you wish to view.
For example, clicking the Abilify bar will bring up all Leads related to that Case Type.
You can view more details about the specific Case Type by clicking the "View Full Report" button at the bottom of the screen.
In this section, you can further sort the search criteria by configuring the following:
- Lead Status - Filter by lead status
- Lead Sub-status - Filter by lead sub-status
- Office - Filter by office, if your firm has multiple offices
- Case Type - Filter by case type (practice area)
- Date Field - Filter by the date the lead has been updated (i.e. Intake Date, Chase Date, Appointment Date, Rejected Date, Case Closed Date, etc.)
- Begin and End Date - The time frame for the selected Date Field
- Marketing Source - Filter by marketing source
- Contact Source - Filter by contact source
- Opportunity Source - Filter by opportunity source (Opportunities from Web Chat, Web Form, Call Service, Referral Form, etc.)
- Attorney - Filter by the assigned Attorney
- Intake - Filter by the assigned Intake person
- Creator - Filter by who created the lead
- Investigator - Filter by the assigned Investigator
- Paralegal - Filter by the assigned Paralegal
OR you can view the entire list of the report you generated by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. From here you can filter sort by a specific criteria by clicking a column heading. You may also filter down based on any keyword by typing in the filter box. Clicking the Excel button will export the list into a spreadsheet. To view a lead, click the View button to the left of the lead.
Please sign in to leave a comment.