This article discusses how to manually add settlement information in Lead Docket.
Note: If your organization is integrated with Filevine, you can map Filevine phases to Lead Docket to automatically send settlement data from Filevine to Lead Docket. Learn more about sending settlement data via phase mapping.
Add Settlement Information
Step 2 - Go to the Settlements tab within the selected lead
Step 3 - Click the Add Settlement button at the top right of the Settlements section
Step 4 - Add the Settlement Information (Every input with a * next to it is required)
- Summary* - Settlement source (ex: Underinsured Motorist)
- Date* - The date the settlement is added (Default today's date)
- Fee* - Total fee retained by the firm. This should not include expenses or referral fees paid.
- Settlement - Total settlement amount
- Expenses - Total expenses paid out directly related to this case
- Referral Fee Paid - Total referral fees paid out to other firms. This amount should not be included in the Fee
- Notes - Any other notes you may wish to associate with this settlement
Step 5 - Click Save to save the settlement information