The Under Review section of the Intake Dashboard displays all of your firm's leads with the Lead Status of "Under Review" (Waiting on something such as police report or medical records to make a decision)
Note: This section is only visible if there are leads with the status of "Under Review"
What you can see in this section of the dashboard:
- Name: The name of the lead
- (Note: there will be a red exclamation mark next to the lead's name if there is a pending task associated with this lead)
- Assigned: The attorney assigned to the lead
- Under Review: The amount of time the lead has been Under Review
- Last Note: How long it has been since the lead has been edited
- Case Type: The type of case (practice area)
- Rating: The severity level of the case; the potential there is for there to be a case. (5 stars = most severe/highest potential)
- Number of total leads with the "Under Review" status as indicated by a blue number in the top right.
Clicking any of the leads in this section will open up the lead page, where you can change the status or any other details about the lead.