This optional setting makes lead phone numbers clickable and initiates a call from Lead Docket to the Lead Docket user (each user can configure their phone number).
The call flow is as follows:
- Lead Docket calls the Lead Docket user and says "This is Lead Docket - Press any key to connect call to [Lead Name]"
- A call is initiated to the lead
- The calls are bridged
The Outbound Caller ID is one of the following:
- The default texting phone number
- The default number of the office associated with the lead
- A validated external phone number of your choice
- Area Code Match - Lead Docket will look at your list of authorized numbers and call from a number with the same area code as the lead if there is a match. This option would be great for calling leads in different markets with a familiar number for their location
The calls are recorded based on your call recording option setting and are available on the "Calls" tab of a lead. All outbound calls using this tool are logged with the name of the caller and call duration. Here's is a screenshot of a call being placed: