Skip to main content
Integrating Existing Unbounce Landing Pages
- Log into your Unbounce account (www.unbounce.com).
- Find a Landing Page you want to connect to Lead Docket. Click it to edit.
- Scroll down and click WebHooks on the right.
- Click the Add Webhook button at the top left.
- Go to Lead Docket and go to Manage > Integrations.
- Click the Add New button at the top right and click Web Form.
- Name the form to match your landing page in Unbounce.
- Click Save.
- Click the Link button on the right next to the form you just created. Copy the URL in the address bar.
- Go back to Unbounce and paste the copied URL into the input box under URL for POST.
- Add "Json" after "Form" in the URL and add "?fieldname=data.json" at the end of the URL
- Click Next.
- Go back to Lead Docket and click the Edit button next to the web form integration you just created.
- Scroll down and add the necessary form fields. (See example below.)
- Send a test.
- Fill out the connected landing page with test information and then check the Opportunities on your Intake Dashboard.
- Click on the test opportunity and make sure all of the necessary fields are correct.