The Pending Signup section of the Intake Dashboard displays all leads in your firm with the Lead Status of "Pending Signup" (Send sign-up packet via e-sign, send investigator, schedule an appointment, or waiting on a client decision)
Note: This section will only be visible if there are leads with the status of "Pending Signup"
What you can see in this section of the dashboard:
- Name: The name of the lead
- (Note: there will be a red exclamation mark next to the lead's name if there is a pending task associated with this lead)
- Assigned: The attorney assigned to the lead
- Pending Since: The amount of time the lead has been Pending and what specifically is pending (i.e. Electronic Signature or Appointment)
- Last Note: How long it has been since the lead has been edited
- Case Type: The type of case (practice area)
- Rating: The severity level of the case; the potential there is for there to be a case. (5 stars = most severe/highest potential)
- Number of total leads with the "Pending Signup" status as indicated by a blue number in the top right.
Clicking any of the leads in this section will open up the lead page, where you can change the status or any other details about the lead.