Note: To assign roles / permissions to a user in Lead Docket, you must have administrator access.
Step 1 - To change or assign roles / permissions to a user, go to Manage > Users in the left navigation.
Step 2 - Once you are in the Users section, click the Edit button to the left of the user you wish to change or assign the roles to.
Step 3 - Scroll to the bottom of the user's profile to Roles and Permissions. From here, you can select from the different roles and permissions. A user can have multiple roles and permissions.
- Attorney - Can be associated with leads as the assigned attorney
- Intake - Can be associated with leads as the assigned intake
- Paralegal - Can be associated with leads as the assigned paralegal
- Investigator - Can be associated with leads as the assigned investigator
- Staff - General access to create and view leads
- Administrator - Full access to Lead Docket. Can edit / manage users and financials
- Expenses - Access to enter marketing expenses
- Reports - Access to see general lead reports only (no financial reports)
- Financial Reports - Access to all financial reports
- Settlements - Access to all settlements
- Import - Access to all import functions such as contacts, leads, and expenses
- Referral Sources - Access to manage referral firms
- Document Templates - Access to edit / mange all document templates
- Lead Sources - Access to manage lead sources
- Message Templates - Access to edit / manage all message templates
- Task Templates - Access to edit / manage all task templates
- Integrations - Access to manage all integrations and phone numbers
- Case Types - Access to manage all case types
- Custom Fields - Access to manage all custom fields in intake questionnaire
- Mailing List Rules - Access to manage mailing list rules
Step 4 - Click the Save button to save your changes.